Drear/Happy Infestation Drear/Happy Infestation

nice

reminded me of when i used to make marble ramps out of paper and the card board centers of toilet paper rolls. Maybe if I shot paint balls at the ramps while the marble wissed by I would achieve the same affect. Then again first I have to find the button.

It was cute, nature infesting my city would make me really happy too. Minus poison Ivy.

MorrowDays responds:

Marble ramps are awesome, I make them with my cousin occasionally. What button would you have to find?

Glad you enjoyed it, when I visualized the nature explosion it seemed like a cool idea, so thats what that was about, yeah. Poison ivy is no fun.

-Liquid- -Liquid-

dude, that's me masterbating on shrooms

rewatch it, bouncy thing = my d*ck!

Look what I enter at the end! YAY!

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

yup

I love the phrase "there's no top to this thought", and entering the infinite as one doee on these hullucinogens. When oneself is everything and there is nothing, one find himself alone with himself, quite the most horrible experience. This makes sense to me as the experience of one on LSD, nothing anything else except the mind can understand, or rather not understand. When ego brain is lost in pain one might just say oh we're quite insane. BTW this is an actuall movie, with great emotion. I've always wanted to be able to actually work on details, graphics, sound, etc. to this extent, like an art project where color is used as an emotional setting, shape design balance and all techniques are used. By the way have you ever studied Kandinsky's color theorie? I'ts really helpfull for he gives each color it's spiritual meaning. For instance black is infinite with out possibility and white is infinite with out possibility. In all i'm ranting because you created a flash that I've always wanted to succeed in, but never had the patience and determination of completeing. good night

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

Hey good times

I love it, instead of being a pervert I get to kill anime girls! which ones worse though?

lol I love how you respond to all your portal reviews i think u and me are the only ngers who do so. But you win because u have more movies out,
which means u spend more time on ure computer,
which means the deadly sun raise don't reach u as much,
and u will live longer

catbrush responds:

Naw, I just respond to reviews really fast. Thanks for the review!

Kramer Hentai Adventure Kramer Hentai Adventure

HEHEHEHEHEHE

I LOVE THE comic and how you did the sounds for it.
I HATE THE hw my math teachers gives me.

MessYouUpMac responds:

TCHERS SUK

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

needs work

Needs lots of work. You got to get the basics right first before u get all crasy about making a cool rpg. Like the last guy said his walking was horrible i almost quit in the begginning because of this. Plus u got to add more battle ideas. its only run slash and block that are all laggy. The jump is pretty useless though it looks c00l. The music is king of annoying as oit repeats but guess u dont want to pyut the file size to big. What can i say? Its ok i guess. Oh yeah and theres a bug when he's walking in the fighting forest sometimes he just freeses and cant walk anymore. Its wierd...

Wake Up! Wake Up!

I like it!

Eeeeeeew music by machines! I have a thing against most techno and music against machines but this was good. Very very funky! My cat was dancing to this when it was played...
c00l I like it make more! U should do some wierd freaky stuph too that would be c00l. Gotta teach me how to techno when I see u! lol adios

ghettobagel responds:

Yo Ch-check it. out. yeah. ok.